In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this report on the Swedish Data Center Market. The data center market size in Sweden will reach a CAGR of 7.82% during the forecast period.
New York, July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Sweden Data Center Market – Investment Analysis and Growth Opportunities 2021-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05968737/?utm_source=GNW
The Swedish data center market is currently seeing investments in around nine facilities, which are expected to be operational within the next 2-4 years. The country is home to major hyperscale operators such as Facebook, AWS, and Microsoft. Over $ 7 billion will be invested in core & shell data center development across Sweden during the period 2021-2026. Vinnova has invested in eight data labs to accelerate the development of AI in Sweden by targeting AI innovations in healthcare, smart city, transport, real estate and other sectors .
The report examines the current scenario of the Swedish data center market and its market dynamics for the forecast period 2021-2026. It covers a detailed overview of several growth factors, restraints and market trends. The study includes the demand and supply aspects of the market.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE REPORTS:
• In Sweden, Stockholm is the main data center attracting colocation providers. Over 70% of revenue in Sweden is generated by data centers operating in Stockholm.
• The adoption of smart PDUs will gain in popularity, in order to manage a sustainable environment and consume less power is growing in the Swedish data center market.
• The data center market in Sweden is dominated by free cooling systems, evaporative coolers, free cooling coolers, air / water side economizers and adiabatic coolers, which will help the market grow for systems. of innovative conduits.
• In 2020, Microsoft and Google were investing in the development of Level IV facilities that will likely be operational during the forecast period.
• The Swedish government introduced the tax incentive for data centers by giving them a 97% discount on the electricity tax and reducing their cost of electricity by 40%. Colocation providers generating around 75% of data center service revenue are eligible for the facility-wide electricity tax incentive.
SWEDEN DATA CENTER MARKET OVERVIEW
• Adoption of cloud-based services is increasing in Sweden, with more than 60% of companies using cloud-based applications for their business operations, and is expected to reach around 90% for at least one service by 2024.
• AI Sweden (formerly Innovative AI Sweden) was launched in 2019 at the initiative of the Swedish Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation for the digital transformation of automation.
• Sweden offers regional investment and employment grants for data centers, depending on the amount of investment and full-time jobs offered. For example, the Stockholm data center parks will bring significant investment to the country.
• Microsoft opened its Swedish data center region in 2021. The company signed an agreement with local utility provider Vattenfall to power its facilities with 100% renewable energy.
• In Sweden, colocation service providers are developing facilities in the Stockholm data parks, where the facilities are designed to supply waste heat to district heating systems.
• Sweden has more than 20 submarine fiber optic cables connecting it to Finland, Eastern Europe and other Western European countries.
SWEDEN DATA CENTER MARKET PROVIDERS LANDSCAPE
Arista Networks, Atos, Broadcom, Cisco Systems, Dell Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), Huawei Technologies, IBM, Lenovo and NetApp are the IT infrastructure providers. The Swedish data center market is highly competitive, with vendors adopting inorganic growth and expansion strategies. In 2020, Stockholm received investments in eight facilities from companies such as atNorth (Advania Data Center) and Stockholm Exergi, Bahnhof, Borderlight (GoGreenHost), Digital Realty and Multigrid.
IT infrastructure providers
• Arista networks
• Cisco systems
• Dell Technologies
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
• Huawei Technologies
Building contractors and subcontractors
• RMR Construction
• Kirby group engineering
• STS Group
Support infrastructure providers
• Climaveneta climate technologies
• Rolls-Royce fuel systems
• Electronic Riello
• Schneider Electric
• Vertiv Group.
Investors in data centers
• Digital real estate
• Northern data
COVER OF THE REPORT
This report analyzes the data center market share in Sweden and offers a detailed analysis of existing and upcoming facilities, investments in data centers in terms of IT infrastructure, electrical, mechanical, general construction and geography. It deals with the size and estimation of the market for different segments with regards to investment in facilities. The segmentation includes:
EXISTING VS. FUTURE DATA CENTERS
• Existing installations in the country (white floor space and electrical capacity)
o Other cities
• List of upcoming installations in the country (white floor space and power capacity)
COVERAGE OF DATA CENTER INVESTMENTS IN SWEDEN
• Type of infrastructure
o Electrical infrastructure
o Mechanical infrastructure
o General construction
• Informatique infrastructure
• Electrical infrastructure
o Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
o Transfer switches and switchgear
o Other electrical infrastructure
• Mechanical infrastructure
o Cooling systems
o Other mechanical infrastructure
• Cooling systems
o CRAC & CRAH units
o Cooling towers, condensers and air coolers
o Economizers and evaporative coolers
o Other cooling units
• General construction
o Building development
o Installation and commissioning services
o Building design and engineering
o Physical security
o Data center infrastructure management (DCIM)
• Level segments
o Level I and Level II
o Level III
• Other cities
WHY BUY THIS RESEARCH?
• Size of the market available in the region, electrical capacity, investment and colocation income.
• An assessment of the Swedish data center investment in the market by colocation, hyperscale and enterprise operators.
• Investments in data centers in terms of white floor space (square feet) and electrical capacity (MW) in cities across the country.
• A detailed study of the data center market landscape in Sweden, in-depth industry analysis and insightful predictions on the data center market size in Sweden over the forecast period.
• Overview of existing and future third-party installations in Sweden
o Covered facilities (existing): 31
o Identified facilities (to come): 9
o Coverage: 11 cities
o Existing vs. to come (data center area)
o Existing vs. to come (IT load capacity)
• Data center colocation market in Sweden
o Revenue and Market Forecast (2020-2026)
o Retail colocation price
o Wholesale price of the flat share
• Classification of Swedish data center market investments into several segments and sub-segments (IT, power, cooling and general construction services) with market sizing and forecast.
• A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities and growth restraints, and prospects for the Data Center market
• Company overview and product offerings from leading IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers and investors operating in the market.
• A transparent research methodology and analysis of the demand and supply aspect of the market.
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. How many existing data centers are there in Sweden?
2. How big is the Swedish data center market?
3. What are the next installations expected in Sweden during the period 2021-2026?
4. What is the size of the data center market in Sweden by area?
5. What is the growth rate of the Swedish data center market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05968737/?utm_source=GNW
About Report link
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001